The Village wants to ensure that everyone on the Zeballos Water System is aware of the planned events over the next few days.
In order for the Sugarloaf Bridge Replacement to move forward, the waterline must be temporarily moved out of the construction zone. Once the new bridge is completed, the waterline will be replaced.
This notice covers the move to a temporary line
- TEMPORARY WATERLINE IN THE RIVER with connections at each end
- PREASSEMBLE CONNECTIONS prior to water shut off
- WATER OFF for up to 8 hours
- WATER ON with Boil Water Notice
- WATERMAIN FLUSHED
- FIRST SAMPLES COLLECTED AND SENT FOR TESTING
- SECOND SAMPLES COLLECTED AND SENT FOR TESTING
- RESULTS FROM TESTING RECEIVED
- Boil Water Notice Lifted
- RESIDENTS NOTIFIED VIA usual locations*
WHO WILL BE WITHOUT WATER:
Everyone to the east of Zeballos River (Maquinna, Pandora, Reno, Ferris) plus Parkway Road east of the Health Clinic.
Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
HOW LONG WILL WE HAVE TO BOIL WATER:
From the moment the water is back on until approximately noon on Saturday
More specific notice of timing will be broadcast at the usual locations*
*Usual Locations are: Zeballos.com website, Notice Boards at Village Office, Post Office, Band Office, Rosa Island Store, Zeballos General Store as well as the Zeballos EPC posts on Facebook Zone Social site and Inlet Outpost site.