The Village wants to ensure that everyone on the Zeballos Water System is aware of the planned events over the next few days.
It’s time to move the water line from its temporary location to its new permanent location.
- PERMANENT WATERLINE IN PLACE AND ACROSS THE BRIDGE with connections at each end
- PREASSEMBLE CONNECTIONS prior to water shut off
- WATER OFF for up to 8 hours AUGUST 28th
- WATER ON with Boil Water Notice
- WATERMAIN FLUSHED
- FIRST SAMPLES COLLECTED AND SENT FOR TESTING AUGUST 29th
- SECOND SAMPLES COLLECTED AND SENT FOR TESTING AUGUST 30th
- RESULTS FROM TESTING RECEIVED AUGUST 30 & 31st
- Boil Water Notice Lifted (EARLIEST) AUGUST 31st
- RESIDENTS NOTIFIED VIA usual locations*
WHO WILL BE WITHOUT WATER:
Everyone to the east of Zeballos River (Maquinna, Pandora, Reno, Ferris) plus Parkway Road east of the Health Clinic.
Monday, August 28th , 2017 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
HOW LONG WILL WE HAVE TO BOIL WATER:
From the moment the water is back on until approximately noon on Thursday
*Usual Locations are: Zeballos.com website, Notice Boards at Village Office, Post Office, Band Office, Rosa Island Store, Zeballos General Store as well as the Zeballos EPC posts on Facebook Zone Social site and Inlet Outpost site.
Posted August 22nd