ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS JOB?
WE’D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Location: Zeballos River Dike
Details: Cut and clear the alders and other vegetation on the east shore of the Zeballos River from the Cevallos Campsite to the Sugarloaf Bridge.
Terms and Conditions:
- Roots must stay in the ground.
- Stumps left as short as possible to reduce the risk of snaring floating debris and hampering its path to open water.
- The resulting logs and branches must be disposed of in a manner agreeable to the Village.
- Cevallos Campsite may be used as a work yard during the project.
- The Village Chipper may be available for use.
- Valid faller certificate
- WCB Insurance coverage
To Apply: Submit an Expression of Interest to the Village Office including:
- Your contact information
- Your qualifications (noting that you meet the above requirements)
- Your time frame to do the work
- Your cost to complete the job
Application Deadline: February 10, 2017 at 12:00pm
157 MAQUINNA AVE
PO BOX 127
ZEBALLOS, BC V0P 2A0
(250) 761-4331 fax